Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Book Trailer: The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater

Many of you know that I'm a HUGE Maggie Stiefvater fan. I got to meet her last summer when she was on tour for the final book in her Wolves of Mercy Falls Trilogy, and I totally fangirled. It was one of the best days of my life.

So, as a big Maggie fan, I'm so excited for her new series to be starting in the fall. And yesterday, Maggie revealed the book trailer that she made for The Raven Boys!

Check it out:


I love this one. I'm dying for this book. Especially because I've already read the first two chapters, thanks to EW's Shelf Life. Seriously, if you're any kind of Maggie fan, you will want to read those first two chapters. And then you will be dying for more, too.

For those of you who live in the US, you're lucky enough to get to enter a contest to win an ARC of The Raven Boys! I'm so jealous. Just check out Maggie's blog and help share the trailer! Good luck!

Let me know what you think about the trailer! Are you super duper excited for this book, too??

1 comment:

  1. It looks so good! I can't wait to read that book. Especially after reading The Scorpio Races, which I loved. I want more Maggie Stiefvater reads!

    ReplyDelete