Saturday, April 7, 2012

Book Trailer: Immortal City by Scott Speer

I really wanted to show you all this book trailer. It's for Immortal City by Scott Speer. I just stumbled upon this book in the book store last week, and it looks awesome. I was so tempted to buy it (especially because I was in there for book therapy), but my lack of funds and bookshelves full of unread books held me back. And then I saw that this book trailer had been released! And so I want to introduce you all to this book, especially if you haven't heard of it before.

Book Trailer for Immortal City by Scott Speer:



Add IMMORTAL CITY to you Goodreads shelf here.
Visit the series website here.

buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery



Let me know what you think of the trailer and the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment