Sunday, December 11, 2011

Judging a Book by Its Cover (3)

Back for another round! I do Judging a Book by Its Cover randomly, when I collect several book covers that I think are worthy of being judged as awesome! You can see all my Judging a Book by Its Cover posts here.

Many of these books are sequels, and I haven't had the chance to read the firsts yet, but just these covers alone are making me want to read them already!

Links will direct you to the corresponding Goodreads pages.







What do you think of these covers? Which one are you most anticipating? Please feel free to leave any comments!

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I love the covers for Timepiece and Insurgent. I've seen them both before but it doesn't matter - they're still wonderful.

    I do like the Mirage cover though, and that's new to me. I like simple covers though, so that's perfect.

    ReplyDelete