Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (43)





"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that showcases upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!





This week I'm waiting on:

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Publication date: January 2, 2012

Synopsis:
Who would have guessed that four minutes could change everything?

Today should be one of the worst days of seventeen-year-old Hadley Sullivan's life. She's stuck at JFK, late to her father's second wedding, which is taking place in London and involves a soon to be step-mother that Hadley's never even met. Then she meets the perfect boy in the airport's cramped waiting area. His name is Oliver, he's British, and he's in seat 18B. Hadley's in 18A.

Twists of fate and quirks of timing play out in this thoughtful novel about family connections, second chances and first loves. Set over a 24-hour-period, Hadley and Oliver's story will make you believe that true love finds you when you're least expecting it.


Why I want it: I don't read many contemporary books, but this one sounds so cute. I do love a good read about true love at first sight. I can't imagine the whole story in 24 hours, and on a plane, too! I can't wait for this one.

What upcoming releases are you looking forward to?

12 comments:

  1. Great pick! I to want to read this one! It sounds so good and and the cover is totally intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's because I don't believe in love at first site, but this book doesn't pull me in. I'll definitely be looking for reviews on this book to see if those will increase my interest in this book.

    Thanks for visiting my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like the title of this one more then anything else (lol!) but it definitely sounds interesting; great pick!

    Waiting on Wednesday @ Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's in my to-be-read pile actually! I'm plowing through Inheritance by Paolini to get to it.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was my WoW pick several weeks ago. I'm so excited to read it; it sounds wonderful! <3 Great pick!

    Pam | jellylovesbooks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy! your pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute cover! The blurb doesn't sound to shabby either. Enjoy! :)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard so many great things about this book! Good pick.

    New follower from WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely can't wait for this book either. It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a cute contemporary! I'll have to check it out when it comes out!

    Em
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't read many contemporaries either, but love the sound of this and am reading it right now. Loving it so far!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am looking forward to this one too. :)

    ReplyDelete