Monday, October 31, 2011

Must Read Monday (3)

Fans of Fiction
Must Read Monday is a new meme hosted by Jenna at Fans of Fiction. The idea is to create an acrostic poem about a book in the chosen category of the week.
This week’s category: Romance





Days before her procedure
Everything starts to fall apart.
Lena is haunted by
Indecision when she meets Alex, but then
Romance blossoms,
Infections of amor deliria nervosa
Unveil the truth, and Lena
Must figure out where she belongs.


I chose Lauren Oliver's Delirium this week. It is also a dystopian, but has a huge romantic concept, since the basis of the book is that love is a disease. It is an amazing book. Definitely a favourite.

Read my review here.
Add it to your Goodreads shelf here.

Feel free to try out this new meme! It's fun and a great way to introduce blog followers to new books.

9 comments:

  1. That poem was awesome!
    I loved Delirium. It's weird though, I just couldn't get into the book. I tried and tried for days straight but I was so bored. But then I decided to take a stab at the audio book and FELL IN LOVE. I guess the narrator did it in for me. It was so beautiful, but holy freaking cliffhanger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice poem this week. Congrats on winning along side me last week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love your poem!
    Here's my MRM: http://hm-viewsnreviews.blogspot.com/2011/10/must-read-monday-1.html

    ~Hira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Delirium...totally forgot about this one. I really felt a powerful connection between Lena and Alex through the whole story. What a great choice. Their love is so bittersweet. Great job!

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I haven't read this one yet, but I will soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! And looks like another great poem. --I read this one and unfortunately I didn't like it as much as most ..just wasn't for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on winning! Nice poem this week! Delirium was a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great poem! Delirium is one of my favorite books and the love story is so sweet. Your poem is definitely a perfect snapshot of this book. Congrats on winning last week!!

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this book! Great poem :)

    ReplyDelete