Sunday, December 19, 2010

In My Mailbox (4)




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that gives bloggers a chance to share what books they've received in the last week. It's hosted by The Story Siren and you can find out more info about it here.



I almost forgot that I was able to do an IMM this week! When I was out doing my Christmas shopping, I ended up picking up a couple books from my local Chapters. Here's what I picked up:


Bought from Chapters
Love You To Death: The Unofficial Companion to The Vampire Diaries - Crissy Calhoun {Goodreads}
Lament - Maggie Stiefvater {Goodreads}

I heard about The Vampire Diaries Companion book a while ago and was a little interested in it, but I'm usually only a fiction reader and didn't think I'd enjoy it. However, when I was at Chapters last weekend, I picked it up and was flipping through it, so I decided it was time to broaden my horizons and try it out!

I've been meaning to pick up Lament and Ballad for some time because I love Maggie's writing and definitely want to read them. Since I have so many books to read, though, I haven't picked them up yet. While I was at the bookstore I decided I wanted to buy one book for myself, and Lament was one of the first things in my hands.

What did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment