Sunday, December 5, 2010

In My Mailbox (3)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that gives bloggers a chance to share what books they've received in the last week. It's hosted by The Story Siren and you can find out more info about it here.




This week I got a few books that I bought from The Book Depository using my 10% discounts I got from Tynga at Tynga's Reviews and from referring friends (you can still do that up until December 15, so go and check it out!) Here's what came in my mailbox this week:


Bought from the Book Depository
Elixir - Hilary Duff {Goodreads}
13 to Life - Shannon Delany {Goodreads}
The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins {Goodreads}

I hope people don't think I'm crazy for not having read The Hunger Games yet. I've heard plenty about them and I know that they are a big fad right now, I just haven't had the chance to pick them up, yet. I don't know when I'll get to these books because I still have so much to read, but I just HAD to use my discount at the Book Depository. I mean, really, who would give up a discount on already very cheap books? (by the way, I think it cost me around $20-$25 for these three books, one of which is hardcover!)

What did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. New follower! What an awesome mailbox this week! I'm having a Last Sacrifice Giveaway if your interested. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hunger Games!!! Hooray! Yes, it is a big fad (still) and I hope you'll love it! Which, maybe you will. ;) The other two books sound great too. It's so cool Hilary Duff published a book, what more a YA novel! I never knew that so I'll definitely be checking it out. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - I haven't read the Hunger Games yet either so you're not alone in that boat! Enjoy your books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I hope you enjoy The Hunger Games, it's a great read!

    I'm interested in hearing what you think of Elixir, I've heard mixed things and the fact that Hilary Duff wrote it kind of puts me off reading it.


    Have a brilliant week!

    Amber
    booksofamber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete