Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (2)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
DO NOT INCLUDE SPOILERS (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away, so that you don't ruin the book for others)
Share the title and author so that other participants can add the book to their TBR list is they like your
teasers!

My teaser this week comes from a book that I hope everyone has already read, because it is one of the best books of all time (along with the other 6 in the series of course). HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS. I hope there are no rules stating it should be a book that the majority of the world hasn't read, but oh well. Here it is:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling




At these words, seemingly in response to them, a sudden wail sounded, a terrible, drawn-out cry of misery and pain. Many of those at the table looked downwards, startled, for the sound had seemed to issue from below their feet.




I'm rereading the book before the movie comes out in a couple of weeks. So this teaser is just from the beginning of the story, since I'm not very far in yet. I hope I can get through at least half before it comes out in theatres.

No comments:

Post a Comment