Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fall Into Reading 2010 Update


You may recall back on October 12, I stated how I was participating in Fall Into Reading 2010 hosted by Callapidder Days.

For my first reading challenge/read-a-thon, I'm mostly working on finding a decent amount of time to actually read. There have been a few hurdles since starting, and I'm not has far into my list than I wish I were. You see, since October 12, I've discovered NetGalley, a website where you can request digital ARCs from publishers. Well, you can bet that I signed up and did just that, and then had 6 new books in my possession to read.

This is a list of the digital ARCs I received from Net Galley:

From HarperCollins
Delirium - Lauren Oliver
Unearthly - Cynthia Hand
Once in a Full Moon - Ellen Schreiber

From Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
The Little Prince Graphic Novel - Joann Sfar
The Abused Werewolf Rescue Group - Catherine Jinks
The Trouble with Chickens - Doreen Cronin

If you've noticed I've already read a couple of them. You can see the reviews for Once in a Full Moon here, and for The Little Prince here.

My Fall Into Reading list has to be altered a little since I now have those digital ARCs that I can read on the bus and at school between classes. So here is an updated list including what I've already read and am currently reading.
Read
Dimestore Magic - Kelley Armstrong (review)
The Little Prince Graphic Novel - Joann Sfar
Once in a Full Moon - Ellen Schreiber

Currently Reading
Kiss Me Deadly - edited by Trisha Telep
Unearthly - Cynthia Hand

To Read (by December 20, 2010)
Torment - Lauren Kate
Beautiful Darkness - Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Crescendo - Becca Fitzpatrick
Delirium - Lauren Oliver
The Abused Werewolf Rescue Group - Catherine Jinks
The Trouble with Chickens - Doreen Cronin
Happy Ever After - Nora Roberts (out on Tuesday)

Wow, that list is so much more intimidating than when I first made it two and a half weeks ago! On that note, I should be off to do some homework so that I have time to do some reading before heading out for some Halloween festivities!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Come back tomorrow for my first ever In My Mailbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment